Welcome!

     It occurs to me, as I sit at my desk this dreary Wednesday morning...long before sunrise...that I have never even tried to really create an author page for myself. This in part is because I haven't really thought of myself as an author before. That's not to say that I'm going to suddenly start referring to myself as THE AUTHOR or any such thing (though I have always wanted one of those swell sweaters with the elbow patches.....and I do enjoy a good pipe every now and then!) but I suppose you need to dress for the job you want, so to speak. So here we are. My attempt at being a (somewhat) professional. I have no idea how long this will last, but, hey, we'll ride this road as far as it'll take us.

     So what can you expect from this blog? I would like to say that it will be a hub for news regarding my work, but I know me. This will more than likely devolve into some sort shenanigans. I'm not saying that it won't be entertaining, but I'm also not going to say that it's going to be your typical author's page.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's coming round the bend together.

       This page is very much a work in progress so it's probably not going to be pretty for a bit but I wanted to at least get things started and then polish as I go! I welcome any and all feedback, good or bad, so please feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you're thinking!

     Until next time,
      Matthew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Validation of Acceptance